E-commerce industry in Pakistan is shaping-up. Well that’s isn’t a mere statement, but has its due stats behind it. Though eCommerce industry in Pakistan lag far behind many other countries like China, India, Europe and America, good news is that it has finally began to grow. Today, 3% of the total population are online shoppers, which though represent a much meager situation but also shows off the potential of country for future.
People Often ask me about the future of eCommerce industry and that how safe it is to invest in eCommerce industry in Pakistan. Well, within my sight as a SEO consultant, I foresee a growing and booming future of eCommerce industry in Pakistan and I have my reasons to state that.
For instance, Rocket internet has been pouring a lot of investment into the eCommerce sector recently and for good effects. Similarly, many university groups are initiating their own eCommerce based websites that’s the focal center for all growing industries. One such example is “Uber for Rickshaw” which was started by local tech savvy boys in Lahore. It is innovation like these that I foresee a promising future for eCommerce industry in Pakistan.
Working as a SEO expert in Pakistan, I have had privilege of being part of many successful eCommerce businesses and for me it is only a matter of time that people will start moving from traditional shopping to online shopping industry. Going for online shopping isn’t just good for the businesses and industry, rather it is also a great ease for shoppers to be able to grab their hands on everything they need from their home. In fact, I would say that it’s due time to go for online shopping in Pakistan.
Here’s why you need to shop online in Pakistan:
- Firstly, online shopping brings a whole new world of ease and comfort. Our lives are already too busy with work routines to be able to handle shopping pressure. Online shopping presents you an ideal opportunity to get anything you want (from clothing to edible items and from electronics to mechanical parts) right from the comfort of your home or even office. In fact, stats show that number of online shoppers from mobile devices have surpassed traditional online shopping (through laptops or desktops). This simply shows the efficiency and ease that online shopping brings into our daily lives.
- Since, eCommerce industry is still expanding with new start-ups popping out of everywhere, there’s a healthy competition around in market. This healthy competition means that online shoppers have a chance to compare pricing over different eCommerce sites and get the best deal they found.
- E-commerce business that links sellers to buyers like OLX, Pakwheels etc. are a great source of getting everything you want without any middleman. This is simply an amazing opportunity for shoppers to directly get in contact with sellers and but any additional costs.
- E-commerce industry is in fact setting shopping trends in Pakistan (that we so dearly missed for all those years). These include special discount packages and yearly sales (Black Friday). In fact, this year Black Friday records the single largest sales volume in history (showing the acceptance of online shopping among general public).
- There are all too many pros for online shopping and many more will follow as the industry grows. For now, you can definitely enjoy a premium shopping experience and avail all great discount packages through online shopping.